Wednesday, November 30, 2011

YouTube is a wonderful place!

So, septembergirl8618's a fail. I gotta say it. See for yourselves. She's a fail, really and truly. no joke. major fail.

Also, harrison1115 is awesome.

Drunk is the future tense of drink. Get it? LMAO! :D

^^^seeeee?

also, more internet fun, if you have a tumblr, follow this page. I have NO idea who this person is, but the stuff they post is TOTALLY awesome. The pictures are gorgeous. my only problem is that I cant get a recipe when i click on a picture of food -_- but its ok, because at least i get to say that I saw a delicious cream puff with blue icing on top. how gorgeous is that?!?!?!?!?!?! its so plain yet so beautiful at the same time. don't make fun, i'm a foodie. what can i say? Cuz I'm sexy and I know it!


~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment