Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekly Book Post/Review!

So, I read a book last week, but I haven't read any between then and now. My friend's gonna kill me for saying this, but it was pretty bad. I read: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare . If you are deeply in love with this book *cough* Lilly *cough* then I strongly suggest you stop reading. How would you feel about a book, if the only reason you were reading it was due to the possibility of one of the cutest couples ever, in this case, Jace and Clary, and then all of your dreams are shattered, because, approximately 6 chapters after a steamy make-out session, you find out that they are, in fact, RELATED! HOW SCREWED UP IS THAT?!?!?! INCEST IS NOT OK, MS. CLARE. IDK WHERE YOU'RE FROM, BUT IN THIS LOVELY COUNTRY, IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT!!! so, if you don't like incest, I wouldn't read this book. Also, like I said, that couple was my ONLY reason for reading. The characters weren't that great, the plot wasn't very exciting, the things that happened weren't very connected. They were kinda like a mini-series. Each chapter was its own little episode. And something totally random happened in each chapter. It was like The Magic Tree House series, if each book were a chapter. That's just my opinion! Don't hate! Cuz I'm sexy and i know it!

~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment