Monday, November 28, 2011

Eon/Eona by Allison Goodman

So, the first book, Eon, was a little sketchy. There was a bunch of times where I was like ummmmm..... ehhhhhh... i'll buy that.... maybe.... I guess.... In that book, i hated prince kygo. nd ido. they were both BIIIIIIIG meanie butts. true story. In this book, I thought Eona would end up with her master, kygo, or dillon. One of them dies, the other goes crazy nd one (in the 2nd book, towards the end) was like, hell yes Eona and (insert name or mr. sexy-awesome-half-douche-bag man here) for the win!!!!!!!!!!! throughout both books, I felt REALLY bad for Ryko. Dela was... eh. she was awesome, nd then she was not. nd then she was eh. I like girl Dela more than guy Dela. guy Dela's pathetic. I disliked Eona's mom. I mean, really? Chart was a cool dude in the first book. But then, in the end of the 2nd book, it was like YOU BUTT! AFTER ALL SHE DID FOR YOU?!?!?! Needless to say, I was a bit angered. I TOTALLY hated Yuso from the beginning of when he showed up in the 2nd book. screw him. he doesn't deserve any favors. Ido was all hate first book, but then at the VERY end I was like... u still suck, but i KIND OF pity you. Nd then the nd book was a whirl wind! I was like ... at first, then he was saved nd i was like grrrr nd then i was like ha! suck it! nd then i was like... hmm.... nd then i kinda liked him... nd i kinda disliked kygo... cuz he was REALLY rude... i lied. it was a steadily growing hate, not really a dislike. ryko was quite rude too. he was a real ass. but i still felt bad. but, back to ido... then at the end it was like i feel bad... i hate him... i like him... i hate him passionately. all in the span of like 5 pages. it was intense. thoughts sent to lilly via skype:
[11/28/11 7:30:54 PM] Ana: omg!!!!!!! just finished!!!!!!!!!!
[11/28/11 7:31:01 PM] Ana: i kinda thought she'd choose ido
[11/28/11 7:31:11 PM] Ana: nd then she chose kygo
[11/28/11 7:31:16 PM] Ana: nd ido "killed" him nd i was like :O HOLY SHIT! nd then
in my head the author wsa like awww yaaaaaa! wat now bitches nd i was just like :O
HOLY SHIT!
[11/28/11 7:32:16 PM] Ana: nd then he lived nd i was like :O HOLY SHIT!
yaaaaa. good stuff. as you can see, i'm fairly bad at reviewing things. i apologize. so, that's my review. i've also decided that i'm not going to bother with weekly reviews, cuz i know i'm gonna forget. I know that thats kinda hard to decipher, so if u hav any questions, ask in the comments :). ummm.... ya. Cuz I'm sexy and I know itzzzzzz!

~Ana

P.S. my final sentence of the paragraph above... wat am i saying? thats more of a... blob. i guess. but not a paragraph, under any means. anyways, the last sentence of it is dedicated to mintyfreshyrushpoozzzzzz. love you man!

P.P.S. for those of you who are thoroughly interested, i DID like this series

1 comment:

  1. lovezzzzzzzzzz youzzzzzzzzz toozzzzzzzz sweetiezzzzzzzzzz <3

    ReplyDelete