Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'M BACKK! d'ya miss me?

So, I keep forgetting to post, but i remembered today! today was the haverhill parade for band and let's just say that there's a reason they call it haver-HILL. i had the WORST luck in the history of bad luck. my mouthpiece fell in the mud, my reed with it. and then my reed and ligature fell on the street. my music thingy fell twice, a bee attacked me, and i lost the music for parade set #2. worst. parade. ever. i was STARVING and my legs KILLED. we went uphill for forever. and the hill was SO steep. i almost cried. it was bad. but then we got free food after. and we had SO much fun on the bus after. Lilly wouldn't let me lean on her, so i shouted, LILLY STOP SUCKING! that was hilarious. and everyone was wearing regular pants under their uniform pants, so we were all taking off our pants. THAT was funny. one of my friends was complaining that they were uncomfortable, so we were all like "just take off your pants! just do it!" XD it was REALLY awkward. but we had a good time! we licked each other's elbows, told some funny stories, sang some songs, all in all, it was both a good and bad experience. if i can come up with a way to miss the parade and just go for the food and bus ride back. i would. so, that was my very exciting day. Cuz I have great sexual appeal and I am quite blatantly aware of this fact!

~Ana

3 comments:

  1. Oh, jeez! I remember that! It seemed like half the band was gone...maybe cuz half of them were gone...
    But i think the bus ride made it completely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always complain about your feet. i stand by my previous advice, and i want to add that if you put them in a bucket of James's blood it really brings the swelling down fast.
    ally thinks you should look at her rant about awkward thanksgiving on her blog.

    ReplyDelete