Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fruit Salad... Yummy yummy...

My friend's over my house... i'm wearing reindeer antlers... she's wearing a valentine's day headband... we're singin wiggles/christmas songs... good times... we're soon to make banana bread! Yaaaaay! I'll post the recipe here later :) we're alos gonna watch Anastasia. Bartock's the man.I went to brunch at a Turkish place in Boston today.. but my bffl missed it :( 4 days left 'til i can get my kindle fire! YAAAAAAAAY! super-mega- awesome- excitedness... cuz i'm sexy and I know it!

~Ana

p.s.
Banana Bread
Ingredients:
3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour

Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for one hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve. Enjoy! :)

p.p.s. "It starts with a WHOOO, and then you get REALLY crazy with the hips, sir!" Bartock's a winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment